Adipisicing torquent, conubia numquam. Duis rhoncus, montes? Nascetur minus ullam reprehenderit, placerat, elementum molestiae aliquid optio? Impedit porro, lacus cursus,
As a Developer Success Engineer at Upaya, you will be responsible for identifying pain points, integrating solutions, and providing detailed guidance to our software users. You will collaborate closely with our engineering team to understand the intricacies of our products and become an expert on technical questions and issues. Your dedication to assisting developers in overcoming challenges, providing technical guidance, and advocating for their needs will be essential to our success.
This is a mixed role including a bit of everything from troubleshooting and product development to research.
This will be great for techies who want to explore roles with more communication skills / analytical skills and can be a stepping stone for multiple career paths such as Customer Success Manager, Product Manager, and even DevOps Engineer.
- Understand and be an expert in Upaya’s products and its Codebase.
- Investigate and report frontend and backend issues/bugs to Upaya’s engineering teams
- Remove any technical hurdles our users (Upaya’s members of various departments and 3rd Party Partners) may face and debug technical issues.
- Prepare technical documentation for the product like layered-architecture diagram, ER diagram, Activity diagram, etc.
- Help UX Engineers in building user personas by providing user behavior from his/her experience.
- Collaborate and assist DevOps lead in maintaining AWS Servers and deployments.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering leadership around key initiatives and deals.
- Work cross-functionally within the company
- 2-3 years experience working as a developer in MERN STACK or LAMP STACK or any other patterns.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for educating and breaking down complicated concepts
- Quick learner and relentlessly inquisitive
- Having 1 year plus experience in technical support will be a major plus
What we Offer:
- We offer a competitive salary with no limitations for deserving candidates.
- Our benefits package PF, CIT, Gratuity, paid leave, sick leave, and all other perks mandated by labor laws.
- Employees can expect timely salary reviews and opportunities for performance-based bonuses.
- Access to paid learning resources from Udemy.
- Working with cutting-edge technologies.
- Flexibility to work remotely when needed.
- Female employees are entitled to period leave. (1 day per month).
- Engage in refreshing, recreational, and team-building activities.
- Indulge in unlimited coffee throughout your workday.